Tuesday 11 September 2012

Introduction to me...


Hello, My name is Eleanor Hemsley although I prefer to be called Ellie. 

I go to school at Hurtwood House. I am studying Media Studies, Photography and Art. I have never studied media studies before but have always had an interest in the media and creative side of things as you can probably tell though my A-Level choices... I enjoy watching films and going to the cinema. Already in my media classes I have learnt many things that are very new to me; I have learnt how to handle and set up a video camera and shoot a set of sequences. '
As a class we have looked at the previous years' thrillers, I found this very inspiring and I found myself wanting to get stuck in and shooting straight away. I am looking forward to the year ahead and creating our own title sequence of a thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment