Tuesday 11 December 2012

Voice Over



1 – (News real advertisement) This is world news, we now have new prescription drug to stop the on going case of migraines, Ring this number if you would like to be included in the trail for this fabulous drug that will almost certainly change your life: 07816501938. (Interference and cut)


2 – (Interview) (Question) This is one of the lucky survivors from the trail drug used to treat migraines. Charlotte Gay, early twenties, is here to speak to us about her experiences with this trial drug.
Firstly I want to ask you why did you participate in the trial when there is nearly always large risk involved in these sorts of things?

(Answer) Simply because I needed the money. I have just graduated from university and I suffer from terrible migraines. I was in alot of discomfort most of the time so my doctor said it was something that was no harm participating in.


3 – (Question) Where you aware of the possible side effects?

(Answer) No I wasn’t, we were told it was tested on animals and there were no life threatening side effects so therefore I just went for it and got some good money for it. Although I was told that I may experience some dizziness but I never thought it would come to this and to be honest I don’t think they had a clue either.


4 – (Question) Are you still taking the pill?

(Answer) No


5 – (Question) Are you still experiencing side effects?

(Answer) Yes and they are getting progressively worse. The majority of people have already died, which is what I’m getting worried about. People have even ended up killing themselves as it gets too much for them to be able to….

Sorry…. (Breathing/moaning)

(Heavier breathing)

(Interviewer) – You alright? Do you want some water?

….. FREAK OUT …

No comments:

Post a Comment